A game about getting to know birds. Venture out to six unique regions around the mountain and see what birds there dwell. Then return home, update your bird log and look them up in your field file.
Inspired by games like Fin Fin on T.E.O. Check in now and then. Birds will leave and return the next year, or, they'll remain all year around. Check in at different times of the day. Birds will roam about, forage for food and return to their nests. Wait patiently. The more you move about, the more likely you are to cause alarm.
|Made with||GIMP, Twine|
|Tags||Atmospheric, bird, birdwatching, Black and White, Exploration, Idle, Relaxing, Twine|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
- Currawongs, seasons, soundsSep 05, 2021
- Wakelock and minor fixesJul 04, 2021
- More save-breaking changesJul 03, 2021
- Updated graphics, bird logs and a pair of thornbillsJun 26, 2021
- Interface changes, seasonal migrations and fairy-wrensJun 17, 2021
- More bird behaviors, updated field file, interface tweaksMar 19, 2021
- New Images, New SoundsMar 08, 2021
- Bird Observations, 29 November 2020Mar 06, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.